Behind Type A & Artsy

September 5, 2016

happy first birthday



In honor of my first post, I wanted to show y'all a card I made for my niece's first birthday. Every card I make is different, despite my mom telling me I should mass produce common holidays. I like each one to be special to the recipient.



My most common craft supplies I use when making cards are:
  1. Cardstock
  2. Washi tape
  3. Fine point permanent markers
  4. Stickers





This card cost me about $1.50 to make.

Michael's is my go-to for craft supplies. They usually have a sale going on and often have 40% off coupons in the paper. Taking advantage of their Labor Day sale, I was able to snag 36 sheets of multicolored cardstock, two sticker sheets, and a 50 pack of envelopes all for under $10. Talk about a good deal!

Hope my cards encourage you to make your own for your friends and family. Made with great effort and love (yes, I said it), homemade items will always hold a special place in my heart. 

SP 

...listening to Sit Still, Look Pretty by Daya

Questions? Comments? Leave them here or shoot me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment