Behind Type A & Artsy

October 5, 2016

i am a warrior


Maybe it was Xena who was the Warrior Princess, but I'm close enough. Ever since I started having problem skin, I started trying all types of face washes and masks. I realized the simplest of ingredients on my face was the best. I like using LUSH products because they provide you with skin care products that are all natural. And I'll be honest, they are super fun to use.

The product does have to be refrigerated since it is made with natural ingredients and expires in about two weeks. I use it a week or two after and it seems to be fine.


Featured tubs:
Don't Look At Me (fresh face mask) - $10.95/tub
Cosmetic Warrior (fresh face mask) -  $7.95/tub
Ocean Salt (facial scrub) - $21.95/tub

One of my favorite facial cleansers is the Herbalism facial cleanser which goes for $15.75 per 1/4 lbs. I like it because (1) it's green and I will always be biased towards my favorite color, (2) it contains almonds and kaolin, two ingredients said to be good for your face, and (3) it smells so good - if gentle, humble, and relaxing had a scent, this would be it.

And look at LUSH doing some good in the world. If you bring back five pots, you get a free mask! Three down, two to go.

SP

...listening to Scar to Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara

Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. 

No comments:

Post a Comment